Processed Animal Proteins (PAPs) are a proteinaceous by product of the rendering process after the fat and moisture have been extracted from Category 3 animal by products.
PAPs are a sought-after protein source for the pet food industry. It is one of many ingredients that a nutritionist will use to formulate a complete feed.
Therefore, PAPs have become the most effective ingredient in providing the required protein levels for modern pet foods.
- PAP supplies essential protein and amino acids
- It is a highly available source of phosphorus
- A necessary source of essential fatty acids
- It is an easily metabolized energy source
Advanced Proteins Protein Meals
- Lamb PAP
- Pork PAP
- 50% Mixed Species PAP
- Blood PAP
- High Protein PAP (Hi Pro)
The traceability measures we have implemented demonstrate the source of all of our ABP collections and also our finished product customers. For you and your customers, this means essential peace of mind.
All product specifications can be viewed in the links.Back